Friday, February 27, 2009

OH BOY!!

Yesterday, we had a post-op appointment for Jeremiah. I am happy to say he is doing just fine, and we should only have one more appointment with that doctor (in 6 months). We have been seeing that doctor since Jeremiah was 6weeks old, so now that he is 11months, they feel like part of the family. Anyway, I am happy that we are almost done with the surgeon

After the doctor appointment, my mom, the kids and I all went to El Pollo Loco for lunch. I got my usual: chicken tostada salad, and decided to get the kids a cheese crisp and some pinto beans. While we were waiting for the food, I gave the babies some raisins to snack on. BAD IDEA!! After the raisins, they didn't want anything to do with the lunch I just bought for them. I kept trying over and over to give them some cheese crisp, but Alexis would do her typical: sealing her lips, closing her eyes, and pulling her head as far back and away from me as possible. Jeremiah, did his typical and protested loudly, for the entire restaurant and neighboring businesses to hear. As mommy, I would sternly tell him "NO" when he would so rudely spout his dissatisfaction. We repeated this over and over. Finally Jeremiah decided it was time for his first word. He forced his neck and head out towards me, slanted his eyebrows in a "v" shape, pursed his lips together and shouted "New!" Which was obviously his attempted to tell me "NO!" Once again, being the mommy I had to tell him that was not okay, through the laughter of Nanu next to him. Oh boy! This kid is a handful and I am sure will only continue to be!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

the story along with the "new" makes it a great one. You guys are in so much trouble. haha Should I have another one??? heh

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers