Friday, August 10, 2012

More Random Acts of Cuteness

~

Jeremiah comes running into the kitchen with his new orange gun that his cousin Zach gave him about a week ago. He was laughing hysterically, and said “mommy, my gun got smaller!” ( in reality what he actually had was a different orange gun that he obviously forgot he had. He was astonished that his toy gun shrank during the night)

~

Kids refer to bees and wasps as “sting bugs”

~

I asked the kids why they were the same age. Alexis explained: “Because we were born together. You wanted two kids at first. You only wanted to get married one time, so you had us. But then you got married another time when you got Joshua in your tummy.”

~

Kids were allowed to help themselves to three pieces of candy. I didn’t pay attention, then I over hear my mom and Alexis in the room. Bibi: “I thought your mom, said only three pieces”

Alexis: “Oh, oops, my finger accidently got too much”

She then comes to me laughing saying “Mommy, this is so funny, my fingers accidently got too much so I am going to put these back.”

~

Joshua started “jumping” off the pool step like the big kids! (I need to get a video – it’s hilarious!)

~

Joshua will only eat with a fork. Ever since is birthday. He just sits and stares at his plate and says “eh” or screams until I get him a fork. Then he eats away! And no it doesn’t matter what it is.

~

Joshua sneaks into my purse and gets the mints out. Then he looks at me and says “eh,” if I don’t respond, he takes my hand and puts the mints in it and then says “eh” even louder!

~

I walk into Joshua’s room and tell the kids to clean up as I start getting the baby ready. Alexis just stands there with an odd look on her face and asks. “are you going to leave here?” Me: “Yes, when I am done…… why are you just standing there?” She just stares. Me: “What are you hiding under your feet? Did you spill your milk?” She just stares. Me: “Alexis! Did you spill your milk?” Alexis: “yes” Me: “Then clean it up, instead of hiding it under your feet” Alexis: “I am not hiding it, I am just standing on it so you don’t see!”

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers