Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not Walking!?!?!?

This morning as I was folding laundry and the

kids were playing.  I watched Jeremiah stand

up and walk across the room to me. He walked

perfectly! He did this numerous times within

the hour. He was choosing to walk instead of

crawl! Daddy and I were extremely excited, but

of course when I started to video him, he got all

silly and would not even stand. He has been

standing on his own for the past 2 months. This

video looks like he has no idea what he is doing.

(or he’s drunk)

However, it is still pretty cute. Hopefully I can

actually get a video of him walking. Maybe we’ll

go outside and get some photos!!

LiveJournal Tags:

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Holly, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and the sweet comments you left :)

You asked if I was in Arizona, yes I am, we're stationed at Luke AFB right now :)

I'm adding your blog to my google reader so I can come and visit you more :)

Anonymous said...

JB trying to walk is hysterical, I think his apple juice must have fermented. Lexi waving is pretty adorable too. Grammy Bibi

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers