Friday, April 24, 2009

Mini Tea Party

I had a mini tea party tonight. I had invited about 6 people but only 2 could make it. That’s okay, because an intimate group is always the best for “tea”! Although, this was in no way a traditional tea party… we had “it’s Hip Hop Baby” playing in the background for my 1year old twins and my 2 year old niece. We had kids crying in high chairs and all the other “mommy” things to do. But we did enjoy some LDT chocolate chip scones and LDT tea. I made 2 different ice teas and then we ended with “Blueberry Bang” for our hot sip of tea. It was a nice evening with friends!

(I also had mini cinnamon rolls from Costco and I made a yummy cream cheese frosting… it was great on the scones too!)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers