Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Swimming Lessons

The car was looming with an eerie silence, as we headed to our first swim lesson. The fear of the unknown had set in the minds of my four year old twins. As the class began the sobbing started and my children could no longer maintain their composure. I reassured them they would be ok, after that didn’t work, I bribed them with a slushy from QT. Yep, that worked like a charm. Once the swim lesson was over and we headed to the car my son says to me “Mommy,  swimming lessons wasn’t quite like I thought. I thought it would be much different. We must go back tomorrow.”

 

We did go back and they did great!DSC00941DSC00942DSC00946DSC00947DSC00949DSC00944DSC00951DSC00952

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm glad they did so well and overcame their fears!

mamabecky said...

QT BRIBE WORKS FOR ME TOO!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers