Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"eye"

I figured, I should post the words my 11month old tries to say these days. I need to post, since this seems to be the only place I can keep record of such things... I hope the Internet doesn't fade out anytime soon! Sounds like a funny statement, but when I was my child's age we had no idea what a floppy disk or a cd player was! Now... Those items my kids have no clue about...

Anyway.... Onto my subject... Words, Joshua tries to say:

"nana" means banana or any food
"up" means cup or drink
"dug" means duck
"da" means dog
"nigh" means nigh-night
"eye" means hi
And of course we have "mama"and "dada"

1 comment:

mamabecky said...

So I'm guessing we need to work on the words Babu and Bibi and he'll be all set. What a cutie pie!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers