Friday, January 9, 2009

1st Hair Cut

Last night Jeremiah had his first haircut. He did very good sitting still while daddy took the buzzer to his head. It was cute, he would keep turing his head back and forth to see what was tickling him.





Both of the babies are now trying to walk. Last night I watched as they started to "cruise" they are still holding on to things as they are walking, but because they keep letting go and standing on their own, I am sure it won't be long until they are walking!!

MOMMY BRAG MOMENT: Yesterday, the babies had their 9 month appointment. These are the doctors words: "I have never seen any baby, let alone twins, who were born this premature do so amazing developmentally, they are beyond what they should be." I know, I am bragging, but I am also so thankful that they are doing as well as they are. (Jeremiah weighed in at 17.1 lbs and 27 &1/4inches and Alexis was 17.2lbs and 27&1/2 inches)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....what cuties! It took me a looong time to get up the nerve to cut Zac's curls. I am very thankful as well that your babies are doing so well. God is good, isn't He?

desertmama said...

He looks pretty happy getting that haircut!

MaryBeth said...

Congrats on such amazing news from the doctor's appointment! It is always nice to have them confirm that things are going great... good job mom!

You should post your 5/5 photo... consider yourself tagged.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers