Friday, September 18, 2009

Water Go Down the Hooooole!

Do you remember the cartoon Tiny Toons? Do you remember the episode where Plucky discovers the potty and how the water goes down. Then he decides to flush Everything down?!?!
The reason I bring this to your attention, is not just because I think it’s funny, but because I had my first “plucky” situation in my house! I went in to check on the kids and they were sitting ever so quietly in their chairs looking at a toy. The looked perfectly fine except Alexis was soaking wet…. literally she was dripping. She was so wet, I knew something was wrong. I investigated a little more, and saw that their bathroom floor had about an inch of water on it, and the toilet was empty, except for a couple of legos and a lot of “toilet painter”
.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! you've officially been inducted into toddlerhood mama

mamabecky said...

I never saw that cartoon, just watched it on U TUBE. So that's what you did today...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers