Friday, October 16, 2009

she wouldn’t listen…

The other day the kids were playing by the piano, at the piano, and on the piano. They were told numerous times to stay down. Not only were they told, but I was a good mom and actually redirected them. It didn’t work! Alexis climbed on top to the piano keys. As she was getting down, the bench fell from beneath her and she went bonk! Under her eye turned purple instantly. After nap, her eye was swollen. Here is a picture the next day. It’s been a week and it is still VERY visible, most people think it just happened.

Lexi's ShinerPA100006 PA100005 PA100007

(and yes, those are wrapped Christmas presents. I ran out of hiding places. and yes, the kids play with those too… it’s a good thing they don’t know, there are toys inside!)

5 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I cant believe you already have Christmas presents! I haven't even thought of it yet... We'll be scaling WAY back this year.

mamabecky said...

Flowers are Grammy Bibi's weakness. I actually remember picking all the neighbors flowers when I was just a little older than Lexi. I had been told not to do it again, I did it again to another neighbor!!!I remember the spanking too!

desertmama said...

She looks pretty happy in spite of the black eye in the first picture. Good thing kids are resilient. I can't believe you have wrapped presents already either. I don't even want to think about shopping yet. We don't do much though so it won't take too long anyway.

Wishing 4 One said...

Oh no... hope that brusing goes away soon. She sure looks great despite her bruise, little cutie! Count me in, I too cannot believe you have "wrapped" christmas gifts already wow!

Melanie said...

I swear I commented on this! oh well, ha ha. Well sometimes we need to get bruises while learning. All part of the process! Sorry she has to have a black eye though. She's way too cute to have a black eye.

Aunty sends hugs and kisses

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers