Thursday, July 24, 2008

Twin Talk


I've heard that twins had their own language. I just didn't think it started so early. I shouldn't be suprised though. From the day they were born, I've seen how they are very aware of each other. If one starts crying, it doesn't take long for the other to join in.

A couple of days ago, I sat the kids face to face. The moment they saw each other they started cooing, talking, smiling, and laughing. They continued this 5-10minutes. Then Jeremiah made a high pitched coo. Immidetly after, they simulatniously turned to look at me. They smiled, and then turned back to each other to continue their conversation. They either just realized they have the same mommy, or they were plotting against me...I'm not sure!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

plot plot plotting against mommy! hehe

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers